Location: Remote with travel to London, Sheffield, Bristol
Reporting to: Head of HR
Contract: 3 or 4 days/week Fixed term to 31st March, 2021
Salary: £25,000 FTE
Date closes:Friday, 6th November, 2020
The role will be supporting the Head of HR and Leadership Team Manager in a variety of administrative and coordination activities that are vital for us to support our colleagues during a period of change.
This will be a busy role, supporting on several activities simultaneously. To be able to do this well you will need to be very organised, be comfortable taking responsibility for organising important activities and be able to communicate clearly and effectively.
Support the Head of HR to
- Produce letters and emails, amending standard templates where necessary.
- Maintain audit processes by ensuring all relevant documents have a digital signature and are filed correctly.
- Arrange internal meetings including managing diaries, sending invitations and tracking responses
- Where necessary, type up minutes from internal meetings and provide a summary of the conversation.
- Coordinate recruitment administration including collating applications, arranging interviews and creating interview packs.
- Update HR software (PeopleHR) with all relevant changes, including 2021 annual leave.
Support the Leadership Team Manager to
- manage Leadership Team diaries including sending invitations and tracking responses, finding and booking venues and arranging travel (where required)
- Collate, format and distribute papers for Board and Sub-Board Committees
- organise various internal meetings including team meetings, intelligence days, internal training sessions, Away Days and other external events.
Provide ad-hoc assistance to other team members as required.
This job description is issued as a guideline to assist you in your duties, it is not exhaustive. Because of the evolving nature and changing demands of our work this job description may be subject to change. You may, on occasions, be required to undertake additional or other duties within the context of this job description.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in a similar support or administrative role reporting to multiple people
- Experience of event coordination
- Ability to communicate confidently, with excellent customer service skills through interactions with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to manage your own workload and multiple relationships within the organisation across multiple sites and locations
- Ability to organise self and others efficiently, and with excellent administrative and time management skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment and with limited supervision
- Confident and competent in using IT systems, particularly Microsoft Office, especially Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Proactive in your approach and methodical